Saturday, October 31, 2009

DRUNK@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~ fIRANGI paNII//,,,,,,,,,

Just this morning I was thinking about something..I have quiet accepted that I am feeling not very in the moment these days.. Its been like this for a while now…Now what could be the reason to that.. I actually did not ask myself this question… I was under the presumption that its just sad and boring overall.. But then this morning while studying for MBA entrances, it struck me that MAYBE one of the reasons that I am sad is that I feel time is passing by and I am not really killing things around.( not really making the most of),,,, well just then that I realized that whats it is to worry… I shoudnt be fretting.. after all we are the masters of our own universe.. If I am worried about time passing by, then I am already thinking about old age.. Hpw sad is that.. isn’t it.. at 23 yrs of age, old age already frets me.. well, If not age then just the time that’s gone forever, gone where? God only knows.. are we leaving a parallel universe behind us every moment? The second before typing what I am typing, has that second frozen as it was in the gallery of time.. Or that is just over? Non existent after the clock ticks ahead? So strange are the ways of the world.. I don’t really think I am making a whole lot of sense right now as the title of this essay would suggest why..
Hum unko bhulA na sake, par jab who saamne the, toh yeh aazma na sake, kis pathar pe kismet likhi gayi hai hamari? Who pathar ko bhi mitti bana na sake.. apne khwaisho ka mahal bana na sake, par I sbaar hawaye disha badlengi, tuffon aye ya na aye, upper se paigam ayega, aur iss baaar who manzil hum paa ke hi rahenge!!!!!....

1 comment: