Sunday, January 8, 2012

No Title

wow, i completely forgot about having an account in a blog... thats because i have pretty much done total injustice to my blog since the very first day it was made.. Looking back at my last post about germany - how i intend to write frequently and make an informative blog for potential travellers to the place - what a shame.. anyways so its been a long time.. so long that the year has changed.. i am at a critical juncture of my career.. standing 2 months away from completing my mba.. mba was such a cherished dream for me.. but looking back I cant honestly answer whether it was as per my expectations or no.. Just a couple of days back I faced a big disappointment.. did not get through a very good company on campus.. well maybe if I had, my career would be on an entirely different tangent and so many of my ambitions would have been unfulfilled.. (not a case of sour grapes here, or well maybe!) but yeah I missed it big time!... well accepting defeat and moving on, these are such important virtues a man should have.. i m slowly learning too.. being postive and remaining an optimist is getting difficult day by day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment